skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Music
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Monday, July 27, 2009
我爱你,心就特别软
:)
Your
scent lingers around me...
:)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
once a canoeist, always a canoeist
Flush Shit Down The Toilet
Liverpool 08/09 (simpson edition)
Links
TPJC Canoeist Blog
Elaine
Rebecca
PoDoLsInG
Olivia
Abbas ( Mat Boss! )
Genevieve
Nabilah
Shazni ( Shark's Knee! )
09S08
4EP ' 08
Free Songs!
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(52)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(10)
well...mine is the older version...but... why does...
你不在,当我最需要爱,你却不在found that actually it is this sent...
我爱你,心就特别软 :)Your scent lingers around me... :)
you are always there for me (:always bringing me j...
some things that I need...Casio Classic F series w...
忘了幸福是什么没有你的夜特别的漆黑只能闭上双眼去感觉没有我的夜谁在你身边代替了那个从前失去了曾经的拥...
失去才会懂得珍惜但我珍惜你伤越痛就是爱越深_____________________________...
Cant stand it anymore...really cant...ugh!I'm here...
我想你的每一天,强过在人间的一万年... I dun think I need to explain...
Went to West Coast Park on friday (: its fun there...
►
June
(6)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(7)