skip to main | skip to sidebar
Nibiew

My Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, July 31, 2009


well...mine is the older version...but... why does it look like a NINJA TURTLE shell?

LOL!

haha...got a gold for napfa...ok lah... 4 As and 2 Cs...how i wish that was my studies -.-




nerdy pick up lines are cool!









Baby, every time I see you, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up
XD
Rock'on, Weibin
Newer Post Older Post Home

once a canoeist, always a canoeist

once a canoeist, always a canoeist

Flush Shit Down The Toilet

Flush Shit Down The Toilet

Liverpool 08/09 (simpson edition)

Liverpool 08/09 (simpson edition)

Links

  • TPJC Canoeist Blog
  • Elaine
  • Rebecca
  • PoDoLsInG
  • Olivia
  • Abbas ( Mat Boss! )
  • Genevieve
  • Nabilah
  • Shazni ( Shark's Knee! )
  • 09S08
  • 4EP ' 08
  • Free Songs!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (52)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • well...mine is the older version...but... why does...
      • 你不在,当我最需要爱,你却不在found that actually it is this sent...
      • 我爱你,心就特别软 :)Your scent lingers around me... :)
      • you are always there for me (:always bringing me j...
      • some things that I need...Casio Classic F series w...
      • 忘了幸福是什么没有你的夜特别的漆黑只能闭上双眼去感觉没有我的夜谁在你身边代替了那个从前失去了曾经的拥...
      • 失去才会懂得珍惜但我珍惜你伤越痛就是爱越深_____________________________...
      • Cant stand it anymore...really cant...ugh!I'm here...
      • 我想你的每一天,强过在人间的一万年... I dun think I need to explain...
      • Went to West Coast Park on friday (: its fun there...
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (7)